Sunday, May 29, 2005

Memory Clog

I'm gonna keep this post short, nothing much happened today. I went to church in the morning, and i didn't really understand or enjoy the sermon. The preacher was the American missionary that preached last week. I don't know why, but i just don't...er..."get into the flow" during her sermons. It just doesn't make much sense to me. She started by quoting a verse in 1 John, then she went to 2 different parts of John, and then to Acts, and back to 1 John; she spoke about a different aspect each time. Maybe i wasn't listening...-.-"

When you pray for something and you don't get it, it doesn't mean that God isn't listening, or there's no God. Instead, think of it this way: God said "No" to your request because he has something better in store for you. Remember me mentioning that i was praying to God for a $250 faith-promise offering? Yea, i didn't quite get it. But i did something about it (secret). Alright, this won't make sense to you. But this is MY blog! MY world! You're just visiting! :P

Uncle Arthur and his family are coming over for dinner tonight. I haven't seen them for quite a while. I don't really know what's gonna happen tonight, there's just so much conflict going on. Well, something bad always seems to happen. loL!

Have you ever had a memory gap? This is my hypothesis on a psychological phenomenon - If you forget to do something (slip of mind) really important, it lingers in the unconcious part of your mind, hindering your performance(don't think dity!) and your ability to think, hypothesise, and memorise. It's something like a splinter that's hurting, but can't be found, and thus, can't be removed. Consequently, the pain remains forever...and ever...and ever...and ever. This was the case with me. I just discovered something really HUGE. I had a real shock when i found out. I've always been a BIG fan of Star Wars, i've seen episodes 4,5,6,1 and 2. At least i thought i had -.-" I thought i had seen the second episode...but i couldn't remember a single thing about it! LOL! It was like an inaccessable part of my mind. Until i watched the movie today, and i realised that i've never really seen it -.-" It's been out for about a year and i've not seen it!!!! I couldn't believe it -.-""""""" Stupid memory clogs!

No comments: