Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nicked..

I don't believe my luck today. Imagine your dignity, your pride and your chasity? taken away from you. Well, that happened to me today. haha, i'm just joking... i'm going a little over the top. It's nothing that serious, but my school tie got nicked by some retard. haiz...why are there such people in this world? Can't understand. I had P.E for the last two periods of school today, i went to the change room, got changed, left my tie and shirt on the hangers and left for P.E. When i came back, to my disbelief, my tie was gone, only my shirt was left behind. haha, what luck...I've had many friends who had their ties stolen before, but i never thought that i would suffer the same fate. haha, looks like I've gotta get a new tie soon...sigh...so much inconvenience caused.

I had a terrific Psychology class today. haha, fortunately, i wasn't dissapointed. We studied signatures. It's called graphology or something like that, haha, it's the study of people's signatures to tell their personality. I would be able to try it out on some of you guys in the future. haha, I love Psychology.

Oh yea, i tried to take a new route home today. But it was all stuffed up...haha, i arranged to meet a good friend of mine, Darren, at the school gate after school. However, he went straight to the tram stop and i was waiting at the gate for him. haha! what a coincidence. sigh...so he caught the tram, and i missed it. I only realised that he was on the tram after i gave him a ring on his mobile. haha! We were supposed to take a tram to the train station about 1.5km down the road It was 3.05pm and the train was due at the station at 3.17pm. I really wanted to make the same train as Darren, so i rushed down to the train station on foot. haha, i had to run most of the way, with my heavy and bulky school bag swinging around my back. haha, surprisingly, i made it to the station at 3.16 and 30secs. haha! and i couldn't believe it, the train was delayed by 10 minutes! HAHA! what luck! yea...so we had a chat....took the train home.

Well, that was most of my day. haiz...not a really good day to remember, but it's certainly one to thank God for!

No comments: