Sunday, February 20, 2005

Immature

I can't believe myself. Why? Why do you have to be so immature, Isaac? Sigh... Just wanna apologise to my sis. I've gotten into so many quarrels with ya, even over small things. And i know that God doesn't like us to quarrel. So i'm gonna try not to quarrel with ya ever again. haha, i'll make a commitment in front of all the people reading this. See if you i'm a man of my word =)

Finally got some time to myself. I've really been caught up the whole day. Went to church in the morning and had a great time of worship there. The message was pretty good as well. It was about giving to God. I've made a new commitment to God, but i prefer not to divulge it. haha! My parents bought a worship CD which had some of my favourite songs in it. haha, i'm very glad. Then i went for the Fungus Youth Meeting in the afternoon, had an excellent time there as well. Good worship, and i learnt quite a lot.

I had a hard time shaking the young kids off my back. My parents invited some of their cell-group friends over for dinner, and they brought their children along. 2 young kids, Sarah and Samuel, who are extremely energetic. haha, they're so effective at sucking the life outta me. haiz..i feel so tired now after entertaining them for some time. Fortuantely, my sis's is taking over the responsibility now. Phew =) Thanks Sha!

No comments: