Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Work..work...and more Work

Today was pretty boring...nothing much happened. Got bagged because Yarra lost the swimming carnival yesterday, bagged because i didn't swim for my house. haha...doesn't matter. I received tons and tons of work today. Don't even wanna mention it.

Oh yea, the elections for form captain and SRC representative were held today. And i was nominated for form captain by Trent. -.-" i was like...NO!!!!! haha, and someone else doubled it. haiz...so the teacher wrote my name up the nominee's list. Then she told all the nominees to give a short speech of why they want to be Form Captain and what they're gonna do. I was like...What the crap! haha, and i was first up. I simply said "I'm not going for Form Captain, so please don't vote for me. Thank you!" haha! The whole class burst out in laughter. haha, me too. It was hilarious. And a friend of mine told me that i would have won it easily because i was pretty well-known. But i didn't want to be Form Captain, simply because the job was tedious and tiresome. lolz..

Rushed back home to get some homework done. Uncle Steven and Aunty Alicia came over to my house for dinner. And my mum cooked baked rice. Haha, my favourite dish is the Swenson's baked rice. That's awesome! However, my mum's was...rather inferior. haha, "Different" is a better word to use.

The children flooded to my room to play Pinball on my computer. haha, i really regretted showing them the game on my comp. My laptop doesn't have many games cuz i wanna use it for studies only. Don't want Viruses and bugs to start creeping in.

It's been a long time since i last composed a Poem, this is my latest one. Enjoy!

Thank God!
Have you felt disappointed,
When you got a photo fram?
When all you wanted,
Was a computer game.
People fail to treasure,
They fail to see,
What they have,
And how blessed they can be.
Good friends are treasures,
That are hard to keep.
So hold on to yours,
Don't let them leap!
My parents, my friends,
And the things i got for free.
I thank God,
For all he's given me!
God & Isaac
6/2/2005

No comments: