Saturday, February 26, 2005

Cramp!

Trapped in a human tank. Water seeping in slowly. The water level reaches your nose. No escape, but to bear the unbearable.

Tied down on a train track. You hear the on-coming train. A huge 32-tonner, puffing huge chunks of black smoke as it staggers in your direction. No way out, Death.

I felt that. After an extremely tiring day yesterday, i had to go for a dinner with Uncle Tony's family. It was to celebrate Aunty Angie's mum's birthday. I was dead tired after the dinner, got back home and plopped myself on the bed. I expected to sleep soundly through the night.

My eyes stared at blackness. I pressed the light button on my watch and peeped at the time, 4 am. I felt my whole body aching. haha, just then, i felt a mild sensation on my leg. I knew what it was, i was like "Oh No!". My calve (The muscle behind the shin) started cramping really badly. I wriggled vigorously on my bed, i wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake up parents up. I was like "Oh God, please help me!". haha, all i could do was to wait for the pain to go away. Sigh..i just hate getting cramps in the middle of the night.

I just came back from Chinese school. Had a great time there, but i was really tired though. I made a new friend, Beelee. She's from Mac Rob, and she's Malaysian. haha, we had a lot in common.

My legs are aching right now. I'm considering if i should go for a soccer game later with some of my friends. haha, what's there to consider? Alright, i've gotta get back to work now. Cya!

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
But those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not be faint."

- Isaiah 40:29-31

No comments: