Saturday, February 19, 2005

Virus Nazis!

Argh...I hate those virus makers out there. Haven't you geniuses got any thing else better to do? Look, you peeps are so intelligent, the world will benefit tons with your contributions. I wonder why you peeps chose the virus-making path. Trying to start a new revolution where all the whiz kids gang up against the world, slowing computers down and removing essential databases? haiz.. irony.

My computer got infected by viruses yesterday, and after several hours of mutiple attempts to get rid of them, i decided to reformat my computer. Well, it's all done now. haiz...i really regret not getting my firewall up soon enough. Sigh..But i'm kindda happy, cuz my computer's so fast now, thanks to the reformatting process. haha!

Just got back from a gathering. There were so many Singaporeans there! haha! about 10 families in all. Met Uncle Albert's daughter, Andrea. haha, it's been such a long time since i last saw her. And she looks so different now with her hair all done up.

Went to Chinese School in the morning. I got trasfered to a 2nd Language Advanced class. When i walked in, i was really intimidated cuz all the students were hard-core asians and i thought that they would be superb at Chinese. However, as the class progressed, i really liked the teacher, and i found that the level of difficulty suited me well. haha, i really enjoyed it.

Oh yea, about my table-game last night. I played 3 singles games. Lost the first one BADLY. haha! i literally got trashed. Not because my opponent was good, simply because i was crap. haiz...i was laughing at how crappy i was. However, my game picked up a little and i beat this cocky indian dude 3 sets to 1. haha, the indian dude was all smiles at the start of the game because he thought that he was gonna have an easy time, proved him wrong. haha! Well, my third game was a real cock-fight. Really really tight game, well, i lost 3 sets to 2. haha, i'm still satisfied that i got some of my ball-sense back. haha! Thank God!

No comments: