Monday, February 21, 2005

Made It!

"...say to those who are fearful hearted, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.'"
- Isaiah 35:4

This verse came across my daily QT, and i just wanna do what i was commanded to do. For all who are worried about something. Be it ANYTHING, relationship problems, friendship mess ups, family disputes, late assignments, impending Exams. God wants You to be strong and have Faith in him, for he will come and save you. =)

I attended the Under- 16s house meeting in school today when they announced the selected atheletics for the Atheletics carnival coming up this Wednesday. I was kindda puzzled because my name wasn't called out for any of the events. I clocked in a 13.15secs for the 100m sprint, and i thought that would have won me, at least a relay. After thinking about it for some time, i realised why.

haha, i kindda forgot that i was one year younger than the other Year 10s, i was in the Under - 15s division, with the Year 9s. I rushed to the Under- 15 meeting, and spoke with the teacher-in-charge. And Guess what? i found out that i was the fastest runner in my house, the second fastest was 13.90 secs, 0.75 secs slower than i. haha, i was delighted when i heard about it. Well, i was given the 100m, 200m individual, and 100m x 4 events immediately. haha, i hope i do well in all three.

No comments: