Monday, February 14, 2005

Work over....load

Haiz..it's coming up again. what? Let me tell ya... WORK OVERLOAD. Sigh.. i can feel the amount of assignments creeping up the nape of my neck getting ready to take a huge bite outta my neck. haha! I'm serious..I'm starting to get lotsa assignments, not that i'm a slacker or anything. It's just the datelines that put the extra pressure on me. Haiz...I feel like a pressure cooker that's gonna start up!

Today was a pretty good day in School, we had a Centenary Photo. That's like a photo to commerate 100 years of high school education in Victoria, haha, and it involved the ENTIRE school, all students from year levels 9 to 12. haha! Including the teachers, there were approxiamately 1400 people in the photo shoot. haha! The whole process took more than an hour! All the students had to be lined up properly on the stage, year level by year level, class by class. And that took ages! In addition to that, we had to take 8 shoots in total, just incase 7 went bad. haha! look at the extent of cautiousness! 8 shoots meant that we had to smile for 8 times. And the instructor was like...1......2.........3........Smile!
1...............2...........3.........Smile!
1...............2...........3.........Smile!
haha! It was tedious and tiring, and i was delighted when it was all over. It was a real experience though, to be in a photo with 1400 other people.

The technician came today to extend the existing phone line. I was so tired when i got back from School, i just plonked myself on the bed. And the next thing i knew, i rubbed my tired eyes and took a peek at my watch 6.09pm! haha...i slept for about an hour, and i hadn't done my work. Fortuantely for me, it's completed now. Haha, have you ever had that experience before? When you wake up, you don't have a clue what's going on or what time it is? haha! It totally freaks me out.

"I know the plans i have for you," Declares the Lord.
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you Hope and a Future."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: