Saturday, February 12, 2005

Friendster

Hi peeps, i just started using Friendster, using it to keep track of all my friends. haha, i finally got persuaded to use it after many attempts by MANY people. Well, if you have a Friendster account, please add me. And write a testimonial for me! haha!

This morning, my legs were sore from yesterday's table-tennis and i had a hard time getting outta bed. Sha and i had to get ready for Chinese school, when i realised that i hadn't completed my homework! haha! i was like...oh crap! it was pretty easy to do though, a 100-word essay about my family and i, just that i had 10 mins left to write it. haha! i was putting my 8 years of Chinese to the test...

Got to Chinese class 5 minutes late. Fortunately, i finished the essay off in the car. haha! That was a close shave. Chinese class was boring, didn't really do much. I'll be moving to another class next week, a better one, much better. haha, i'll be looking forward to actually learning some Chinese on Saturdays!

I had a ton of homework piled up high on my study desk, and i had 4hours to complete it. Haha, i rushed through my maths exercises, English essay and i did half of my Visual Communications homework and started blogging. lolz...i'll just finish it tomorrow.

Sha and i are going to Uncle Amos's house tonight to celebrate the Chinese New Year with MANY people, about 30 people in all. haha! it's gonna be REALLY crowded! Ok, i've off to the party now! Cya Peeps! God Bless!

*Tired and stuffed out... thank God that's so.*

No comments: