Sunday, February 13, 2005

FGA Sunday

Alright, this is gonna be real quick cuz Uncle Tony and Aunty Angie are here for dinner tonight. We had an awesome dinner, good old steamboat! It's been a fairly long time since i've last had that. Ah! Traditional Chinese flavour...i feel so bloated now. haha! But i've gotta look after Ryan and Caitlin later.

If you wanna know who Ryan and Caitlin are, they're two Wonderful and Adorable children. you can view them in my Friendster photo album. haha, they're really cute! My family attended the FGA church service today instead of the usual Crossway. We didn't like the worship that much, but i felt that the last few songs were seriously meaningful. And they really touched my heart, i mean, i think God reached down from heaven and touched my heart. I was just so sad when i thought about God's promises, and all the "lost" people in the world today, that tears just streamed down my eyes. I couldn't stop them from coming out, they just did. Praise God for his promises, and his Mercies!

Fungus Meeting was as good as usual today. Like i said, Paster Chris never fails to surprise. haha! Next week, there'll be an exclusive video where Quinton will be put to the bungee jump test! haha! it'll be really cool. In our discussion groups, we discussed about how open we are, to our closest friend. We had to do a small test to see how open we were. i was kindda shocked to see that my sis was 100% transparent! haha! That means that she tells Lyd and Tab ALL her secrets and ALL her troubles. Whoa, that's cool. I had a 90% for my test. lolz...Don't ask.

No comments: