Thursday, February 10, 2005

Atheletics Trial

I had my atheletics trials today. It consisted of three events - 3 step jump, 100m sprint and Javelin. Everyone had to do these three events, and the best would get chosen to represent their houses in the atheletics competition coming soon. haha, i didn't know how to do the 3-step jump properly, so i kinda stuffed it up. lolz...i wasn't interested in it anyways. Stuffed up my javelin throw as well. I had my eyes focused purely on that 100m sprint, had only one chance to prove myself, and i took it pretty well. haha, i clocked in at 13.15secs. haha, that's alright, not too good. But i think it'll get me into a relay at least, i wanna represent my house. haha..Yarra Pride!

I'll be participating in a Table-Tennis competition tomorrow, and i'm really nervous. I've been to the club to check out the skill level of the players there...I would say, they're not that good. But i haven't been playing for such a long time..haha, i'll probably stuff up. But whatever, i'm just going there to enjoy myself. haha!

My thoughts:
1. Should i join a soccer club with Harish?
2. Psychology is a good subject, but my teacher is crap.
3. Looking forward to my table-tennis competition.

No comments: