Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Trapped In Sin

Trapped in Sin... Never thought i was in a trap. In fact, a rather big one. Just found out that i've been sinning against God. I've been doing something really bad. I didn't really know i was wrong, but that's not an excuse. I'm repentant.

God, I'm sorry for sinning against you. Thank you for leading me on the right path.

I feel like i've been fooled by the evil one. haiz...been walking on the wrong path all the long. Well, i'm glad that i'm the right track now. Hope that God will forgive me.

Wanna wish all my readers a Happy New Year! haha, you peeps in Singapore must be having loads of fun collecting Red Packets(Hong Baos). haha! Poor me, i can't go visitation here in Australia. That means no red packets, which means, no money! haha! I'm here posting while all my friends in Singapore are getting 400bucks richer. -.-""""

School was good today. Last year, all my teachers commented that i didn't involve myself in class discussions and that i really ought to this year. Surprisingly, thank God, i did participate in the English class. haha! I used to be shy because i wasn't as articulate and fluent as the rest of the students. Thank God that he helped me overcome that today.

Had the first rehersal for house chorals today. It was pretty good, never knew i could sing so well. haha! House Chorals is a school competition involving all the four houses. All the students will meet up in their respective houses to practice a song item for a number of weeks. The House Choral competition will be held on the 9th of March. haha, my house, Yarra, won last year. This event is belongs to Yarra, and i hope we'll win it again this year!

No comments: