Sunday, February 27, 2005

Tanned -.-"

I can't believe how i got myself into such a tanned state. haha, i look like i've just come out from a bath tub full of chocolate. I've been playing lots of socccer. Practically everyday, baking in the blistering Australian sun.

Had a pretty good day today. I went for the FGA church service today instead of Crossway's because Ming and Jina were going for their first service at FGA. Ming and Jina are new migrants from Singapore in their early 30s. My parents, knowing the Ming isn't a Christian, wanted to make him feel for welcome in the FGA church. So, they decided to accompany them this morning. Haiz...i don't know why, but i just don't like the worship in FGA. It's just not my type. haha!

Samuel and Chloe had their birthday parties today. haha, i could only attend Chloe's b-day party because i had a soccer game on at 2 in the afternoon. Sorry Sam. haha, Quentin invited me for a soccer game with the Church Youth at Surrey park. We had a splendid time there, i had great fun. Made some new friends...scored a goal as well. haha!

Oh yea, i just started studying Julius Caesar in school and i just wanna quote something:

" Set honour in one eye and death i' th' other,
And i will look on both indifferently;
For let the gods so speed me as i love
The name of honour more than i fear death."
- Brutus

And i came across an interesting quote from the show "First Knight" yesterday.

" He who fears nothing, loves nothing."
- King Arthur

Well, these two quotes really struck me. I mean, when someone asks you about your fears, most people would answer, i fear nothing. However, as long as a person loves something, he will have fear. haha... I think some of you peeps will think i'm crazy.

Fear God. Love his people.

No comments: