Monday, January 31, 2005

Psychology?

Hi there...haha, hope the first two words of my post coincides with the first two words of the song on my blog. Hey, post your comments about the song on my tag board. There are lotsa people who read my blog and don't tag! -.-" lolz...pls do, i really want to know who's reading.

Today was pretty usual, it was so tempting to stay in bed for a few more minutes this morning. It was about 7 degress this morning, fReeZing COLD! And i was all warm, fuzzy and comfy under the blankets on my soft bed. It was the first time going to school from my new house. Jerusha and i had to take a new train line called the "Glen Waverley Line". Takes about 45-55 minutes to get to my school from my new house. I left my house at 7.05 and i got to school by 8.05. So that was pretty accurate. haha!

School was fun today, I had my swimming trials! Everyone in my year level had to do the 100 metres of swimming, and the cream of the crop would be selected to swim for their respective houses for the upcoming swimming carnival. I clocked in at 36.94 secs. I didn't really like that time, it's considered as excellent, but there were a few people getting 35 secs. Amazingly, there was a dude that clocked in at 31 secs! haha! he's a torpedo! Although i would love a good time, i'm kindda reluctant to swim for my house in the swimming competition. 2 reasons.
1. Cuz i don't like wearing my school trunks.
2. Cuz i lost my school trunks and i don't feel like buying new ones.
I reckon those are pretty good reasons.... haha!

Oh yea, i was really looking forward to my double period of Psychology at the end of the school day. My teacher wasn't the "Wise" kind that i was expecting, she was kindda...noobish. haha, so to speak. Well, she's not that bad...just that...she doesn't look professional. Well, tomorrow, we're gonna learn how to read into people's hand writing, and i reckon that's gonna be a rocker! I'm so excited about Psychology...don't really know why though, i just have a passion for it.

Haiz...i really miss my relatives and friends back in Singapore. Can't wait to go back again...haiz...anyways, my grandmum is returning to Australia soon! Yipee! i hope she'll be impressived with what we've done with the new house. haha, she's got her own comfy room. I sure hope she likes it.

Alright, i've gtg do some work now. Enjoy your day! and thanks for reading! God Bless!

No comments: