Sunday, January 30, 2005

Fungus Rungus!

First day of living in my new house, in my comfortable and cosy room. Oh, i really love my soft, tender bed. haha, i couldn't really take myself out of bed this morning, took me about 7 minutes to get off the comfy bed. haha, had a rather busy day today. Went to church early in the morning, had a great time of worship. The speaker today was an awesome evangelist, one of the best i've seen. He was a rather jumbled up accent though, a little aussie, a tinge of american and a majority of British.

After the service we went to Ikea. I couldn't believe how huge the building was! it was literally 40 metres high and about a hectare in area. We had Swedish meatballs, accompanied with creamy sauce and strawberry jam, for lunch. It was like a Sweet. haha, it was terrific. Excellent flavour and a splendid taste! haha, really enjoyed it.

Anyways, you must be wondering what Fungus(the title of this post) stands for. Well, it's the name of the youth group Jerusha and i are currently attending. Today was the first service of the new year and also, it's opening ceremony. However, Jerusha slept at 12am the previous night and was feeling pretty tired. So, she was reluctant to go...eventually she had a lecture from my parents about the importance of making good Christian friends in Australia. I listened in as my parents went on and on about making a good network here in Australia and stuff like that. haha, probably the fifth time i've heard this lecture.

There we were in the Fungus meeting room, swarmed with 80 other youths! haha, Jerusha conceeded to my parents. Well, we actually enjoyed it pretty much. Except that the worship was a little off. The music and songs were so loud that i could really hear myself singing. haha! anyways, there were humourous video clips and very nice MTVs. haha! I made some new friends, but i've not really made an effort to get to know them well yet. Hope to do that the next time i'm there.

Well, i'm using my new laptop right now. Thank God for it. My parents got it for me for school work and stuff. Right now, my dad, mum and i have laptops and my sis has a CPU. So, i can say that my family's a pretty high-tech one. haha, thank God.

I was really surprised when i went online on MSN. i saw Dawn online, haha, first time i've seen her online. That was really cool, we had a good chat, hope she can solve that prob of hers. Sha and i will be going to Uncle Steven's house tonight for dinner and for the Finals of the Australian Open! haha! that'll be thrilling- Safin VS Hewitt. I'm going for Hewitt!

God Bless!

No comments: