Saturday, June 25, 2005

Never Enough..

Let's just say that i'm a crazy, inconsiderate, unthinkably foolish, dumb imbicile that loves Soccer so much that health problems don't seem to matter anymore. Yea, i failed to comply with my commitment to rest my injured knee for about a week. The temptation was just too great.

My parents invited lots of friends over for a barbeque lunch. The house was getting a little too crowded, and i didn't know what to do with the kids. So, Jerusha, Jun Siang and i decided to join the usual Saturday Soccer group at Terrara Park. I had a GREAT time there...but all good things have to come to an end. But this was a bad ending, i put a little too much stress on my knee ligament again. Sigh... Don't you just hate it when you do something dumb, and you regret it SOOOO much when you reflect on it? Well, i do. Many times -.-"

Just got my semester report back yesterday. The comments were generally, if not totally, good...but i had a D+ for one of my Science class tests XD. It wasn't my fault! Read the earlier posts in the archives to find out what caused the big slip up -.-"

I've been so busy with so many things lately, and i somehow feel that i'm missing out on some of my friends. Sigh... I can name a few off the top of my head, take Jin for one; i haven't seen him for 2 weeks! I don't know why. I got lots of friends...maybe too many...but i feel that none of them are strong bonds. I feel like the teenage losty in boring, but inspirational movies. The one that gets ditched by all his/her friends when she/he is feeling down.

Oh yea.. Blee's finally made a blog! Click here to check it out!

No comments: