Tuesday, March 01, 2005

HOT!

Thank God for the cool wind right now. It was boiling hot in the afternoon. Seriously, no one was in the right mood to study because of the intense humidity and heat. haha, i'm supposed to be used to it since i'm from Singapore, but this time, it got the better of me. I couldn't concentrate in class, and neither could the others. lolz...so all of us just turned off.

Just received another assignment today, just Great. haiz...i'm gonna get my first SAC next Monday for Psychology. I was raelly enthusiastic at the start of the year about the subject, but i lost interest when my teacher announced that we were gonna study the "History of Psychology". haha, it's getting more interesting now as we progress to the many interesting theories.

I've just had a hair cut. lolz..i reckon it's alright. Just wanan thank my Mum for her love and patience. She's given me a total of 5 hair cuts since i came to Australia. The first one was really really dissapointing. haha, but it's been improving. This time, it took about 50mins. Many strands of short and sharp hair fell into my T-shirt, and i had to bare with it for that amount of time. haha, it was unbearable. I'm glad it's all over. I hate getting hair cuts!

No comments: