Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thank God Again...

What can i say...when has my God ever failed me?

"...I will guide him and restore comfort to him, creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel..."
- Isaiah 57:18-19

I prayed for comfort from the Lord, and that is what i received. Praise the Lord!
I'm delighted now. Although i'm in some debt, i don't feel the weight for some reason. haha, I didn't climb the fence today. My dad told me not to do so in the morning, but i was not persuaded that easily.

I looked at the high fence when i got to school, and asked myself: Would you risk your life, or God's life rather, just to get a $40 soccer ball?
The answer was pretty obvious.
I went to the co-ordinator's office during reccess to inquire about the David Beckman incident. (For all those that don't know, Beckman's the Year 12 dude who kicked my ball over the building.) Well, she said that she had a chat with him, and that he agreed to pay in cash. I told her that i bought the ball for 40 dollars, but 30 would be good enough. She said that was reasonable, and that she would get Beckman to pay me tomorrow. haha, problem settled.
Thank God!

Jin was really gracious, he said that 20 bucks for the ball would be good enough. I'll just pay him the 20 from the 30 i'll receive tomorrow. And i'll just save up for a ball of my own. haha, all's good. Oh wait...something's bad.

I just can't get my mind off Jocelyn. I can't believe that she's in such a dreaded condition of dengue fever. Tab told me that death was a possibilty, but i refused to believe that. Until i heard that joce actually cried because of the pain. I feel really bad for her. haiz...and all i can do is pray.
For all of you who know Jocelyn, please pray for her. Right now.

No comments: