Monday, March 14, 2005

My Help

7 days to go. Another countdown timer has been set - my oral book report. I really hate oral book reports, as most of you already know. haha, it's just gets so tense and nervous when you get up there. I mean, it's alright if you know what to say, and say it fluently and confidently...but it takes practice. Something that i find hard to do, is to keep my calm and talk slowly and precisely when i'm doing a public speech.

Haiz...There's just so much work to do.

Lord, I need your Help.

It was my Grandfather's birthday a few days ago. I can't believe that Tab actually forgot! How could you tab! haha! Fortunately you remembered on the day. Hmm...wonder how Kong would have felt. It's a pity i can't celebrate his birthday with him. He's been a real inspiration to me....he actually spends most of his day reading the bible. Seriously...MOST of his day, meaning hours and hours. He's really motivated me to do my QT everyday. I thank God for him.

Lots of people i know are experiencing troubles...some tough problems, some minute. But they're still problems that have to be dealt with. The worst situation is not knowing how to deal with a problem...people try hard to think of a solution...consult friends...seek help from adults. But fail to do the most important thing - To seek God first.

My Help
----------------------
I try hard,
I give my all,
To pursue my wants.
But I often fall.
-
Weak and feeble,
I push and nudge.
But the brick wall,
Just proves too much.
-
I need you Lord,
With you I plead.
Only then,
Will I succeed.
-
You are my help,
When i'm in need.
Take my hand,
And onward lead.
-
Fill my cup,
And make me whole.
Stregthen me,
Renew my soul.
-
God & Isaac
14/3/2005

No comments: