Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dreams

Dreams. I seriously wonder what they're all about.
Some say that they are outbursts of thoughts, emotions and feelings buried deep in our "unconscious" state of mind. A part of the mind where it is hard to gain excess to.
Some say that dreams, or, more specifically visions, are from God; telling us what we need to know, or what is going to happen for some specific purpose.
Some say that dreams are just nonsense. We hardly even remember them anyways, they're just passing images of what we saw while in our conscious mode.
Others say they're mostly revelations of the future. Pieces of information coded in various forms or objects which may even represent emotions and feelings.
I wonder.

I had a good start to the day. Had a full 2 and a half hours of learning in Chinese school. I was finally able to dust away the cobwebs from the "Chinese Section" of my brain. haha, went to Hans Palace for Dim Sum with Uncle Amos and the other cell group members. Whoa, the food there was awesome...never knew such sweet-tasting food existed in Melbourne. haha.. reminds me of Singapore.

There's a huge pile of homework stacked up on my study table right now, and i'm just staring at it in pure disbelief. Have you ever had that feeling when you know you've got lots of work to do, and you want to get it done, but you just don't know how or when to start? lolz..I'm feeling that now. Argh...Off to Work.

No comments: