Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sleepy Head..z.z..z.z

I meet another Singaporean in my school today! haha, his name's Mark. He came last December. In addition to that, i found out that we went to the same church! Whoa, how cool's that?

Clock's ticking away for the Saltshakers, wonder how they're doing with the Easter Play. Joce has come up with a really good script, and it would be a great pity if her dream wasn't realised. Sigh.. I tried inviting more friends to the Franklin Graham Festival this weekend. I seriously can't believe myself, i just found out that i would be in Ballarat for my sister's soccer game. That means that i can't go for the Festival on Sunday! ARgh! Fortuanately, it's held over three days. Unfortunately, different special guests are being invited each night..and one of my favourite singers Darlene Zchech will be singing on Sunday =( Whoa... i can't believe i'm gonna miss her. Furthermore, i won't be able to accompany the friends that i've invited.

Just started doing weight lifting for P.E. Haha, i still remember admiring the Sec 4s doing weights in the gym. Can't believe how time flies... I felt a little daunted by some of the weight machines, especially those that require the use of my legs. Not that i'm too weak for them. The reason that i'm one year younger than my mates, thus, i may stunt my growth with excessive weight on my legs.

I thank God that Friday night's still an option. I read the last page of "The Mark" today. haha, i'm delighted. I think i'm ready to do an Oral book report on it next week. I'll do it for God, and through God!
My arms and legs are really aching from the thorough workout i did yesterday. Staggered into my room after school...did my QT and then slammed my head against the soft pillow. ZZZZ...

No comments: