Thursday, March 10, 2005

Suicide

Another bites the dust. Why do people do it? What is so daunting a problem that couild trigger the "self-destruct" button in a persons mind? It's plain stupidity to me...many think it's just an easy way out of "suffering". But in actual fact, they're just condemning themselves and making it hard for the people around them.

My day was ruined because of a successful suicidal attempt by a teenage girl on the train tracks. I mean, why did she have to choose the train tracks? It's gross, unsightly, dumb and exceedingly unconsiderate. It's probably gonna be on the news tomorrow. I had to find an alternative route home...took the train to Darling. There were about 400 people affected, and most of them flocked to Darling. It was really crowded. Harish, Marcus, Branny, rashan and i caught a bus to Chadstone and got on another bus to Glen Waverley. Got home at 5.40pm - a total of 2 wasted.

I had table-tennis for sport today. I was surprised to hear that the school employed a Chinese coach for us. Haha, she's gonna give the top four (Including me) proper trainings. It came in handy because i wanted to brush up on my dusty skills. However, there was this Eurasian man, i think he's her "middle-man" or something, that was extremely repetitive and irritating. He kept giving me "lectures" that were exactly the same, for no particular reason. I just stood there staring at him, nodding my head in approval. -.-""

No comments: