Sunday, March 13, 2005

~Socca~

Alright, i guess no one has views on the suicide incident.

My weekends have really changed alot. A huge amount of soccer juice has just been injected into my weekends. I've got a soccer game with some friends on Saturday evenings and another soccer match with the Fungus Youth Group on Sunday afternoons. haha, i'm really enjoying it. Gonna look like a roasted chicken soon.

Oh yea, on Firday night, i had my usual Table-Tennis tournament. Won one game and lost two, as usual. haha, that seems to be the constant streak for me. But it was kindda humiliating this time. I lost to a young girl about the age of 12! I can't believe myself! Argh...she plays for the Victorian Girls Team but STILL....a girl! ahh....i'm sexist.

I invited my good friend, Harish, for the soccer game yesterday. We had a great time...there were mostly young kids on our team who couldn't kick the ball properly even if you paid them. So we had to run our guts out, up and down the field. haha, at least i did. Harish you slacker!!!!

The peeps back in Sginapore are all enjoying the start of their well-deserved holidays...and what am i doing? Working my guts out again.....haiz....looks like my three day weekend's gonna be ruined again. I worked on my History project on Totalitarianism for 5 hours yesterday and i'm only half way through it. haiz...

God Help Me!

No comments: