Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What a Relief!

I could feel blood thumping vigorously on the walls of my worried heart as i ventured on. I held a stack of notes with my right hand. I glanced at the many eyes that were fixed on me. My hand started to shiver, and i couldn't see my notes. I tried to maintain control, and steady my hand. But to no avail. I prayed "Help me O God"

It wasn't too bad after all. haha, i did a pretty good book report and i'm really happy. About 5 minutes into my presentation, i told the class to give me a minute because i was really nervous. haha! However, i felt really relaxed straight after. I was all pumped up, and very enthusiastic about sharing my book with the rest of the class. Thank God! The class was actually listening, a few good questions were asked, and many people seemed interested. I think that was my best book report so far. I'm extremely relieved now because most of my assignments are over! Yippee! The only obstacle left in my way is my Science test tomorrow.

I just found a real weakness in me. My left foot. Argh, i'm really disappointed with it. I can't even take a proper shot on goal with my left. That'll provide me with something to catch up with in the holidays. I've gotta start training the muscles and learn how to control them well. I don't know why, but i just can't stand having a weak spot in my body. I feel SOOOO weak!

No comments: