Monday, March 07, 2005

Love Retards?

I find it hard, almost impossible. It's like saying "It's Alright" to the driver of a car that's just run you over on purpose. Or smiling back at a pimp who has just viciously slapped you across your cheek. Sigh...i played soccer during lunch time today. It was the Year 10s VS the Year 12s Didn't want to run much, so i played in central denfence. Haha, what do you expect from a former Super League defender? lolz..i'm not bragging, but i owned this Year 12 striker.

Stopped him from scoring 6 times in a row...and after each time, his face turned more toddler-like. haha.. after my first tackle, he went "That F***ing(me) asian!" I was shocked because i didn't expect him to take a game of soccer so seriously. After my second tackle, he ran his shoulder into my back when i wasn't looking. wtc.. i really wanted to beat the daylights outta him, but i just left him alone. After a few more tackles...and these tackles were good and clean tackles...I sensed that something was wrong, i knew something was approaching me from behind.

"Bong!"he had taken a 5-step run up and hit me full-on in the back and the impact carried me forward a few steps. Haha, you've got no clue how weak he was...couldn't even knock me down. lol! I went up to him and said, " Why do you take this so seriously? It's just a game of soccer." He didn't reply. Well, i hate sore-losers like him. But God commands us to love them. So...i'll try.

I had my Psychology SAC today. haha, i reckon i aced it! Thank God. What i studied last night really paid off.

Oh yea, one of my new year resolutions is to invite some friends to an event called "Festivial Victoria". It's a Christian evangelism event in the MCG on March 18th-20th, with a renowned host - Franklin Graham. I can't wait for it. On Sunday, i prayed to God to give me the "Go"; and Low and Behold....during Fungus, Pastor Chris gave out invitation cards for the event! haha! i was really happy. I think God has told me who to invite...Tat, Matt, Jack, Paul, Peter, Trent, Jason, Barn and Philip.
Some of these people are really....erm...hard to crack.

But Guess what? During my QT, God spoke to me through this verse:

"I am the Lord, who has made all things,
who alone has stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth my myself,
who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners,
who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,
who carries out the words of his servants and fulfills the predictions of his messengers...
'Let its foundations be laid'"
- Isaiah 44:24-28

No comments: