Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New Adidas Rubber

haha, finally... new Adidas rubber to look forward to tomorrow. I gave Jin the 20 bucks i owed him, on top of the 20 bucks for my own ball. He was going to the city to get a new adidas ball for himself. It was very kind of him to offer to buy me a ball as well. haha, i'm loking forward to it tomorrow! =)

Thank God that joce is alright now. I've been praying for her over the last few days, and God actullay did answer. haha, good to hear from her again.

I'm experiencing another wave of homework right now...this is all due to the 4-day weekend ahead of me. I think it's Good Friday this friday(duh), and there's a holiday on Monday to commerate Easter. haha, it may mean fun to most ppl, but it means hell for me. Anyways, i'll be going for a church camp over the weekend. Thus, i've gotta complete all the work prior to that. Sighs... Work Overload!

I'm feeling kindda dumb now, especially in Maths...and maybe Science. The Australian education system for these two subjects pales in comparsion to the extravagant Singaporean standard. All my friends back in Singapore are beginning to outshadow me. Haiz...

No comments: