Friday, March 11, 2005

Cultural Diversity Week

For all those who don't know. It's Cultural Diversity Week this week.
To celebrate the event, our school organised a cultural-dress day, which was today. I was thinking about what the Chinese wore traditionally, i thought of the Chong Sum, but i had no clue what the blokes wore. haha, i went to school in my T-shirt and jeans.

I was surprised to see Kevin all dressed up in a Sari. haha! he had borrowed it from his mum, and was made a real-laughing stock in school. But he took it well, I'm pretty amazed.

Still remember the Year 12 dude who booted my ball over the roof of some building? Well, he hasn't returned my ball yet, and my patience couldn't hold out any longer. So, i went to the co-ordinator. She took my case very seriously and said that she would get back to me a as soon as possible. haha...that's put my heart at ease.

I had a debate with my mum yesterday about the gal who committed suicide on the train tracks yesterday. What do you peeps think, pls tag. Does the gal desreve pity? I mean, are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Well, i reckon that she's probably committed suicide because of a tight situation that she's gotten herself into, thus, she doesn't deserve pity. In other words, she's getting her just desserts. Just for your info, she didn't die, instead, she was severely injured and was rushed to the hospital.

One of my friends went "She tried to kill herself because she failed at everything... but she failed at that too."

No comments: