Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bagged

Made of the best soccer blunders today. I can't believe it. I was playing as a central defender. Btw, it's just a friendly game i played with my friends during lunch. Three attackers were coming my way, i stole the ball and worked out some space to clear the danger. Just when i was going to clear the ball, i heard a familiar voice behind me "Isaac! Back!" I passed it back immediately because i thought another defender was in a better position for the clearance. However, it was that sly fox, a good friend of mine, Turk. haha, he tricked me into passing the ball to him, and he booted the ball past the keeper. Haha, i was bagged for the rest of the day.

Not that it was a very important goal or anything, but it really taught me something. The same thing applies to my Christian life. One question strikes me, how do i tell God's voice apart?

I completed my Totalitarianism project today. I'm really glad. The rest of my family were slogging outside in the cold night, painting the new veranda, and i was in my warm and cosy room doing work. haha, i felt really guilty, so i rushed out the moment i completed my project. Whoa, we were at the mercy of the cold and uncertain night. A chilling cold wind would blow onto our exposed necks while we were painting. My back started to ache after bending down for 15 minutes, and i could hear my parents groaning. haha, it was hilarious. I really pitied them. Well, it's all painted now...Thank God!

No comments: