Monday, March 21, 2005

Havoc

What have i done?
Why have you turned against me?
The world has lost its grip on me, and let me loose to eternal space.
The ground i walk on rejects my heavy footsteps,
And the air i breathe causes me to choke.
Heaviness and guilt overwhelmes my humble soul,
It supresses my pride and dispresses me,
All my ego, is crushed at the palms of your hand.

I can't figure out why. Why everything just turns out bad for me these days. It's like God has turned his hand upon me. Had a terrible day of school today. A week ago, i signed up for an arm-wrestling competition just for the fun of it. It was held today, and i was up against a massive aussie dude. I knew i was gonna lose, but i didn't know i was gonna lose in front of half the Year 10s. It was so humiliating. Sigh...

Later on, i played soccer. Disaster struck soon after when i carelessly booted the soccer ball up unto the roof of a building; the exact same thing that the dumb Year 12 did to my ball. I felt so humiliated and guility. Humiliated because all my friends saw me do it, and they'll think that i suck at soccer. Guilty because the ball belonged to a good friend of mine, Jin. I wanted to buy a new ball for him, but i just didn't have the money. I guess i'll just have to save up slowly, haiz... I tried climbing the 3 metre high fence to get up the building. When i was 5/6 of the way up, someone shouted that there was a teacher nearby, and i hesitated for 30secs. That took up all my strength, so i came down. Sigh... i can't even muster the strength to climb that fence.

Well, i've not given up. I'm gonna bring some gloves tomorrow to try again. Most of my friends think i'm crazy cuz i'm risking my life climbing such a high fence. It'll be the end of me if i were to fall, but i'm so pissed now that i'll do anything to get Jin's ball back for him. Besides, if i make it up, i could get my ball as well.

I've got so many things troubling me now..
1. English Oral Book Report
2. Maths Assignment
3. Get Soccer ball back from Year 12
4. Buy Jin a new soccer ball
5. Try to climb that fence tomorrow (with gloves)
6. Science Worksheets
7. Get Right with God

So many bad things happened to me this year.
1. Tie got stolen
2. Shirt got stolen
3. Soccer ball got kicked up some roof. Still not returned yet.
4. Kicked friend's ball up the same roof.
5. Pilaged by tons of work every weekend.

But i thank God for all the good things.

Test me, O Lord.
I will not fail.

No comments: