Sunday, March 06, 2005

Work Overload -.-"

Whoa...finally, sneaked out some time to blog. My whole weekend has been ruined thanks to my excessive workload. Haiz... I did work from 3pm to 7 pm yesterday. 11am to 2pm and then 5pm to 7.30pm today. A total of 9 and a half hours. I serious don't believe it. My school's turning me into a full-on nerd. I really feel so isolated from the outside world when i lock myself in my room, away from the keen temptations of the TV and computer, doing my homework. What the...

Anyways, i've done most of my work. Not totally done yet. In addition to that, i've got a SAC for Psychology tomorrow and i've not gotten down to studying for it yet! Argh! It's 7.40pm now....haiz. I'm so nervous...i really hope to do well for my first SAC.

Haha, i think i've picked up a kindda bAd habit. lolz...guess what it is? Gum Chewing. lolz... i think i chew 8 pieces of gum a day. haha, it's kindda like smoking. I mean, i'm not addicted to it or anything..er... i think. haha! My mum was like "Isaac, why do you keep chewing gum?". I replied " It helps to keep my teeth clean and my breath fresh." haha! what an excuse. But it's true though! lol...

I went to church today and i really enjoyed the message. The speaker was talking about having a generous spirit. And one point that really caught my attention was this :
Have you ever felt a sense of jealousy or envy when someone that you know was blessed more than you?
Well, i have. And i'm determined to change that through God's help. =)

No comments: