Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blood Dries Up...

"Blood dries up... like rain... like rain."

That's from the song "Four Seasons In One Day". It's an awesome song that we're working on for mass singing. I read this verse during my QT today.

"Now faith is being sure of what wehope for and certain of what we do not see."
- Hebrews 11:1

I don't know about you, but my philosophy is that nothing "huge" can be gained, nothing dramatic will change if there's no faith involved. In our current sophisticated world, full of hypocrisy, cliches, highly-advanced technology, fancy scientific theories and stuck up intellectuals, there is hardly anyone i know that would do something in complete faith. Well, it took a lot of faith for me to believe that there IS a God out there who loves; who loves me for who i am. It took faith for me to find the best gift in the world, Salvation.
Whatta ya think? Please post your opinions =)

Banh was away today. I wonder if he's alright. I feel pretty bad right now. I was in an unusal bad mood on Monday, and i kindda neglected him. He was trying to do these stupid pranks on me like taking my calculator and punching me lightly on the back to get my attention, but i just ignored him. Sorry Banhy! Don't get angry!

At this time of the year, the workload never seems to ease. In addition to that, i've got some other sporting events coming my way. I got to school at 8 today for the table-tennis trials, only to find out how tight Mr.Bushell is. Calvin, James and i walked up to him and asked him if we could join in. He replied, " You guys were supposed to sign up last Friday. You don't deserve to play if you can't follow instructions" -.-" I got so pissed that i walked away, went to work out at the gym instead. Sigh... Fortunately, Andrew and Michael managed to book a time slot on Thursday for me to show my "skills". haha! I'm really bad at TT right now, i've gotta start training up if i wanna beat those year 9s.

Haiz...Table Tennis...Soccer...Athletics...Work.

God I need You!

No comments: