Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Respect

Respect. It's meaning has been crudely changed in today's modern society. It relates itself to proud and arrogance. Something that people fear yet long for, is highly respected. Do you want respect? Well, i sure do. At least a little! -.-" I don't believe how i was treated today.

Before i start, i just wanna thank Joyce for organising the mini-party we had at her place. There were about 15 of us there - Wan He, James, Joy, Emma, Linda, Blee, Eugene, Jerusha, Mel, Yvonne, John, Joyce, Jung, Peter and i. We watched a few spastic movies, played Mahjong (some asian game) and had wraps for lunch. Yummy!

The guys came over to my place, and we played table-tennis for a bit. We were actually planning a Birthday surprise for Jung, James and Blee who had the same birthdates! haha! Anyway, Blee was a little late, and i came up with some sneaky ploy to get Jung and James away from the house. Well, all went well and they were surprised. haha! Not THAT surprised...but more of shock. Anyway, the cake was yum! Chocolate Fudge and Stawberry...

What really pissed me off then... was when i walked into Jerusha's room and found Eugene and Mel doing something that they weren't supposed to be doing on my sister's bed -.-" I was gonna ask them out for cake, and i did, but they said that they didn't want any. And then i insisted, and so they agreed. I'm very pissed right now...my sis told me after they left that she chased them out before and warned them not to do it again. Mel and Eugene even THOUGHT about using MY BED instead! -.-" I don't believe the level of immaturity i'm faced with. Sigh...

Just when i was beginning to think that they were half decent...

Well, i should't brood over it. Why should i respect those that have abosolutely no respect for me? It's Tim's Birthday tommorrow, and i wanna take this opportunity to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY! haha! I'm gonna crash his party tommorrow! =)

No comments: