Saturday, August 19, 2006

EPL's BACK!!! Booyah!

Another shaggy, action-packed Saturday. I just got back from TSFX tuition in the city and i'm feeling exhausted right now. I skipped my 3km run today because my knees are starting to hurt and my hamstrings are aching. Everyone's telling me to take a break, and i think i really should. It's too dark and cold to go running now anyway. Sigh.. here's the first loop in my test of commitment!

Harish and i were going to take the train down to the city this arvo when we realised that the entire Glen Waverley line wasn't running -.-" But my dad was kind enough to drive us down to Nunawading instead. Coincidentally, we met Nhat, Anthony and his girlfriend at the station too! All trying to find alternative means of getting to the city... so they hitched a ride with us. haha! It was really funny because Nhat, Anthony and Harish have got really different characters and i haven't seen them mixing around in school. haha! dw..

I'm supposed to be at Tim's house right now for cell group, but i can bearly keep my eyes open. But more importantly, THE EPL'S STARTING AGAIN TONIGHT!!! BOOYAH!!! And the first game's Liverpool vs Sheffield Wednesday! haha! I'm gonna try to get some work done before the game, but adrenaline's running through my whole body even now..

I don't believe in horoscopes or any of those fortune telling things, but i read this extremely stereotypical email from Shavin today, characterising personality based on the month that the person was born in. I was wondering how true it was... it read:

"October- Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. "

It's wierd how SOME of these random facts can be true.

No comments: