Monday, October 31, 2005

Pressurised Gold

Four days to go... four more days to freedom. I spent the whole day studying for Business Management today, and i just found out that someone leaked out the exam questions for that paper -.-" Sigh... there's just so much cheating going on in the world today. As the saying goes "There is no fairness in the real world." Why are people so afraid of losing out? And even if they were afraid, why don't they resort to some "legal" means to ease their terror instead of cheating the rest of the world of their integrity?

There's just so much to do, and so little time. I did hardly any work on the weekend because of Fungus, Chinese school and Dance practices. My mum got quite pissed with me yesterday because i was pushing myself too hard, and i was kindda neglecting my studies for dancing. Argh... i can't get my priorities right!!!!! My exams are extremely important to me, but i have to practice my dance moves for this coming Saturday's Fungus Youth Rally. Sigh... i guess i have to perservere through the pressure.

"He knows the way that i take, when he has tested me, i will come forth as gold."
- Job 23:10 NIV

That verse was on my scripture card this morning. I didn't understand what it really meant at first...but now i do. There've been so many things, so many incidents going on, and i gather that God's been trying to tell me to push on through all the hardship. Seriously... the people i speak to try to encourage me, emails that tell me of happiness in life, and the scripture verses i read.

Anyway, i've been trying to get as many people as possible to come for the Youth Rally. It's gonna be awesome! I'm gonna be dancing, and my song's gonna be released with an album. haha! I can't wait for it. Stanley and Bryan have been modifying it so much that i don't even know how it sounds right now.

No comments: