Wednesday, October 19, 2005

True Friends

I don't know... and i don't know when i'll ever know who my true friends are. Some of my friends are just "friends", many are "good friends", few are "best mates", but who are my "true friends?" I don't have the answer to that now, it's just a thought that was just lingering in my mind. Maybe, you're asking yourself the same question. I'll comment on it once i gain more experience =)

My first day of my 15th year was a pretty good day, besides the ever increasing workload being weighed upon me. Tommy's starting to bag me a little more lately. I don't know why he's doing so, cuz i haven't done anything to aggrevate him. Some of his remarks are just plain-insulting and some are just immature. But i guess, we've gotta except friends for who they are. I'm trying my best not to retaliate in hope that he'll grow outta that phase. Well, Jase couldn't cope with it, and he started bagging Tommy back, and there's so much rivalry between them now. Sigh...

I just had a sushi-dinner, and i'm about to type up my English Essay on Flowers for Algernon. Hey, i just wanna thank all of you for tagging! There've been SOOO many tags in the past two days. It's a comforting realisation that so many people actually remembered my birthday, and made some effort to wish me a happy one. Thanks peeps!

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV

No comments: