Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Jog-A-Break

The hit counter's finally hit 2000! Whoa.. this is great. Thank you all for coming here frequently! Anyway, today's inspirational scripture verse is:

"'I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.'"
- John 8:12 NIV

Yea, take a moment to dwell on that. Are you looking for the light? A solution to all your problems? Well, Jesus is the way!

I just got back from a jog with Joyce. Jerusha couldn't come as she had Soccer training, and Tim just got back from some Tennis thingo. Well, i was quite reluctant to go jogging, but i decided to give my eyes a break. haha! And i'll never regret that!

I managed to clear up this minor-made-major misunderstanding with Joyce, and then we jogged to this awesome place in a park just behind her house. I knew that a park existed there, but i'd never had the time to go exploring. I kindda imagined that it was be like a dump, a hole. And i was shocked when Joyce told me that she'd seen cows grazing around there pretty often.

Anyway, we went up this raised wooden platform which had a spectacular sight over a vast area of Glen Waverley. It was an awesome sight! We could even see the rain falling in the distance.

Taking breaks isn't such a bad idea after all. Anyway, i've got tons of work to catch up on right now. Sigh... the exams are coming up in two weeks. Whoa, i can't wait till they're all over!

No comments: