Saturday, July 09, 2005

Stuck Slow

Have you ever been in a situation when you're stuck? Maybe not totally stuck; you're moving, but really really slowly and you begin to think that a task is impossible and that you're not gonna get to the finish line. Well, that's how i feel right now. I've been working on my CAD project for more than 2 hours, and i've not even started putting the powerpoint slides together! Argh...i've been reading, reading and reading, and reading to get information - but that's all i have....information. Sigh...i know i'm better than this. haha! I can do it!

I can still remember this scene from the lion king where the old monkey hits Simba on the head with his staff. I wanna be able to do the same with my stupid CAD project!

Simba: Ouch! Why did you hit me?
Monkey: It doesn't matter (In a funny accent)
Simba: What do you mean "it doesn't matter"?! It realy hurt!
Monkey: Ahh! But that was in the past.


I sure hope Banh's doing alright with his part of the project. Now for some bagging. Peter!!!! I told you NOT to do it! Man! Do you know that i've been trying to discourage you from doing it? But you just had to do it! And you didn't even have the courtesy to tell me beforehand! -.-" I'm disappointed. In case you're wondering, that's the reason why i don't like the idea of "going out" at such a young age. We've all got better things to do, our time could be spent in a more productive way, instead of getting hurt.

While i was burying my head in books this afternoon, my eyes felt really sore and tired. Then, I remembered that i had spectacles! loL! I took them out from my school bag and put them on. Everything looked sharp and clear all of a sudden. haha! I'm still wearing them right now. They look cool! But i sure hope my eye sight doesn't deteriorate anymore!

Hmm...besides doing lots of work today, i composed a song too! It's entitled "Your Grace". I read this really encouraging verse in during my QT today.

"My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in my weakness." ...... That is why, for Christ's sake, i delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when i am weak, then i am strong."
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Your Grace

Verse 1
You took on flesh for me,

You gave your life and now i'm free.
Oh how could this be?

Chorus
Your Grace abounds,
Like water the seas.
I once was down,
But you picked me up,
And showed me the way.
Your Grace is sufficient for me.

Verse 2
Though i am weak, i'll be strong.
Though troubles may come, i won't fear.
Cuz i know you're here!

God & Isaac
9/7/05

No comments: