Monday, July 18, 2005

Desirable Fruits

I was praying to God the day before. I told him about the hatred i had against Big-Z (The guy i was talking about 2 posts before), and he told me to love Big-Z, as he carries out his work in him. I was shocked yet confident, shocked because God spoke, but full of faith because i know my God can do all things.

I was doing my QT today and i came across some of my favourite verses. They spoke about how you can overcome addictions to sinful acts, and i feel it's very true. These verses have inspired me to live by the Spirit so that i can overcome the hatred i have for Big-Z and to love him instead.

"The acts of sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery, idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as i did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."
- Galatians 5:19-21

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
- Galatians 5:22-23

It was really cool to see all my friends again after such a long period of time. Unfortunately, i was flooded with two assignments for English and Geography which add on to my CAD presentation. -.-" We had a new English teacher today. She's from New York, and her name's Ms. Mejia. haha! It's pronounced Ma-he-ah. Yep...she said that her ancestors were from Spain.

Alright, i can't think of anything more to write about, and i've got tons of work to catch up on. Keep the tags up! God Bless!

No comments: