Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nerd Pressure

With each passing year, the work load increases. I know i've got many more years of hardcore studying ahead of me, but i can't help but to think that almost half a person's life would be taken up by education! Education seems, or rather is, really important in the modern world, but are we taking things a little too far? A little too complicated? A little to luxurious? then it really needs to be? I don't know...just a point to ponder about.

School was alright today, despite the fact that i had three more homework tasks added to my already unbearable workload. I'm being pressured to be a nerd. I didn't play soccer today because of my sprained ankle. It's much better now, but it still hurts a little when i put weight on it. Yea, i spent the entire lunch time doing some homework -.-"

haha! The "Nerd" theme always seems to be previlant in this post. There's gonna be a Fungus Youth Rally this Saturday at Crossway, from 7pm to 9pm. It's gonna be awesome! There'll be an Ipod Giveaway, songs and games. But the most interesting part is the theme - Makeover. Everyone's gonna be dressed up differently from their usual look... and i'm thinking about wearing a shirt, a tie, pants and glasses. Yes.. a nerd look. haha! Josh and Jase said that i didn't have to dress up for that look -.-"

My dad just came back from Sydney. I'm really happy to see him. My sis and mum are ill. Everyone has been falling sick recently. Don't know why. I felt really weak in school today. i just hate that feeling... i just felt....weak.

Keep up the tags!

No comments: