Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fungus Rocked....again!

Just had a kick with my sister, and i realised that i've lost most of my soccer skills -.-" I haven't been playing soccer for 3 weeks!!!! AHH!!!! I'm gonna go nuts soon if i don't have a proper game of Soccer! haha!

I'm currently learning how to play the song "When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan Keating on the guitar. So i've uploaded it on the blog, hope you like it! Tag!!!!

I woke up at 6am today just to catch the Australia VS Uruguay World Cup Qualifier match which ended in a 1-0 victory for the South Americans. Sigh... the whole of Australia was watching with a small glimmer of hope, that was shut out by a 30th minute header -.-" Argh... they MUST win the next game. I really want Australia to qualify for next year's World Cup.

Fungus was terrific today. Bryan led us in an awesome time of worship; one of the best i've had. Chris spoke about Faith, and what it was. I can't really remember his definition, but it meant to have faith in God in all of our choices. This really struck me because i've never seen Faith in that way.

I've always thought that Faith was a belief that something impossible can be made possible through the power of Christ. But it is more than that. Faith is putting God in control of ALL our choices and decisions, knowing that he loves us and that it'll turn out for the good.

Oh yea, this is the scripture verse for today =)

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us."
- 1 John 3:16 NIV

No comments: