Monday, September 18, 2006

Liverpool... Sigh

Time really flies when you're enjoying yourself.

I recorded the song "When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan Keating last week and i increased the speed by 10 times. Try to make out the words!

It's amazing how you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark.

Try as I may
I could never explain
What I hear when
You don't say a thing

Chorus:
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
All day long
I can hear people
Talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
Try as they may
They can never define
What's been said
Between your
Heart and mine

The weekend just flashed past my eyes in an instance and so did the first day of the holidays. Harish, Jin and i went to Funky Curry for lunch in the city on Saturday!!! LOL! We have been talking about trying it out someday, and i guess that was the day.. and we're NEVER gonna walk into that restaurant again.

Jin ordered Chicken Biriyani (Mild) while Harish and i had the Lamb Biriyani (Medium). The waitress actually gave us the choice of Mild, Medium and Spicy... and she was surprised when i said Medium. Well, that was a decision i regretted dearly. The dish was just a reddish brown coloured rice with small pieces of mutton in it and a disgusting serving of whittish white yoghurt. Yuck! I gobbled everything down.. Harish enjoyed it (cuz he's curry), and Jin started perspiring! LOL! He looked as if he had just returned from a Soccer match. He didn't even finish his food. haha!

We had a semi-decent game of soccer yesterday.. Jerusha and i went to Danica's house for a BBQ dinner. I was too busy pouring drinks for everyone else that there was hardly any food left by the time i started eating =( Anyway, we had a good chat with Danica. She's one of my first friends here in Melbourne, and honestly, i didn't really like her in the past. But i feel so comfortable when i'm talking to her now...

We left the house at 9.30pm and raced to Qynn's house to catch the Liverpool vs Chelsea match, which proved to be an ironic idiotic football-ridiculing circus. I'm totally disgusted with Liverpool's performance =( And i got bagged by EVERYONE -.-"" It was much worse cuz Qynn had to take an impt phone call when Liverpool conceeded the winning goal -.-"""" Oh, congratulations to Arsenal for OWNING Man Utd! Booyah!

The people who slept over were Hamus, Keith, Nick, Shaun, Gab, Aviel, Tony, Keean, Daniel, Jerusha, Audrey, Sonja, Janice, Pete and LASHES! Oh we called a massive stacks-on on Aviel, Gabriel and Nick. LOL! Aviel was being a lazy bum, so Pete and i jumped on him. haha! HE was absolutely crushed by 130kgs! Booyah! Then it was Gabriel's turn, we called for a bigger stacks-on. This time we had Pete, myself, Keith, Shaun, Aviel and Daniel. loL! About 300kgs?

Then the BIG one.. Nick was sleeping ALL ALONE upstairs. Aviel and i snuck up at about 10am and saw that he was still sleeping. He suggested shaving cream but there wasn't any to waste. SO, we decided on a MASSIVE STACKS-ON!!!! I wasn't too keen about it cuz Nick would have burst out in a revolting rage killing anyone in his fiery path. But everyone called for Pete and I to go first, to hold him down first, and obviously to TAKE ALL THE DAMAGE -.-"""

It was funny how all 16 of us snuck up the stairs on tiptoes. Then Pete and i opened the door with our hearts racing. Then i saw Nick open his eyes a little and stared inquisitively at us like a little baby. loL! Then BANG! EVERYONE JUMPED ON HIM. LOL! The weight was IMMENSE. I was at the bottom of the pack and i could feel my eyeballs popped out! lol! It was bloody painful! Anyway, Nick found it pretty funny and he didn't crack it =) Phew!

Then Alvin, Jerusha, Lashes, Daniel and i went into Qynn's room test out his guitar before leaving for lunch at Knox City. I slept for 2 hours when i got home. Hmm.. We've gotta get some birthday gifts tmr but i'm currently sitting on an empty wallet. lol! Cheers!

Always a Liverpool fan no matter what the odds say!

No comments: