Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Cry

I can't hold good relationships.
My teachers hate me,
My friends neglect me,
People despise me.

My heart is welled in sorrow,
With no time to shed a tear.
I'm blamed and put responsible,
For something i did not do.

I know my God is faithful,
In silence i wait,
In humility i seek Him,
Do not cast me away, O Lord.

My soul longs for you,
To correct the unjust.
Turn your eyes O Lord,
And still the corrupt tempest.

Pardon my sins,
Replace hatred with Love,
Sorrow with Joy,
Bitterness with Hope.

Isaac
22/2/06

I received a dentention today for being late for 2 Business Management classes. The school's clamping down on truency and tardiness. That's good, but too much of a good thing makes it stupid. I've got valid reasons for those 2 lates...and i'm gonna rectify them tomorrow.

Word spreads really quickly, especially when it's: Isaac got a Detention! Sigh... i don't mind staying back in school for the one and a half hour detention. I mean, i'm gonna be at home doing work anyway, but...i don't want to be convicted for something i didn't do!

This girl on the train called me an idiot for not moving my back away to clear some space for an old lady to walk through. I was in a daze then, but a lot of bitterness welled up in my heart when she said that. I don't know, but i hate being in people's bad books... especially when i don't deserve it.

But thinking back, i shouldn't have been angry or upset. I should have said something like, "Relax spicy pea, it's not the end of the world!"

I want to be joyful...not bogged down and paralysed with the pressures of work, and other stuff that i don't even deserve.

Alright, i've gotta get back to hacking away at the ever-growing workload.


"Yet this i call to mind and therefore i have Hope:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."
-Lamentations 3:21-22

No comments: