Friday, October 22, 2004

Big Game

Hey peeps! How're ya going? I've been pretty busy lately, i told you why. Ok, it's Friday morning. I'll tell you about today's "Big Game. As you already know, i am in the school's soccer team. But we are rather crappy. lolz... Our captain, Johnny, organised a game for us. Against the Year 10 soccer team. -.-" Argh, i'm so nervous because i really want to shine. All the players on the field have good standards and i am pressured to perform. lolz... I reckon we'll get our butts kicked to the moon! And.... I'll tell you more about it after i get back from the moon =)

Oh yea, as i've already told ya, my dad bought FIFA 2005 for my sis and i. Whoa, my sis has become a full-on pro at it! She has never lost a single game -.-""""" This is the first time that she has beaten me in a computer game. Guess my record. Played 12, Won 6 Drawn 4 Lost 1. Is that miserable or what?!?!??! lol! Oh yea, talk about the game. It's an awesome game. For all those soccer fans out there, GO GET IT! It's not really fun if you don't like losing. However, it is extremely realistic. It's as realistic as it can get. The opponent's defence is as hard as a iron rock, there's no way you're gonna trash them. It was possible in FIFA 2003, but not anymore! Troy, Daryl and Justin get it ASAP! Buy the original copy so that i can play online with you dudes.

Alright, i gtg for school now. Cyas!

No comments: