Sunday, October 10, 2004

Mum's B-day

Hey peeps, haven't posted for yesterday. I have a very valid reason. That i don't like. Simply because it's horid, gay, destestable and disgusting. The reason is because i was doing work 7/8 of yesterday. Let me guide you through the events i went through yesterday. First up, 9.00am Chinese Tuition at a nearby high school, lasted till 12.20pm. I had my lunch and rested(Thank God!). Started work again at 2.40pm and worked until 6.30pm. I was working on a Geography project and some Maths. That was like hell, studying for so many hours straight, but that's not the end of it. I had my dinner quickly and left for a cell group meeting which started at 7.30pm and ended at 10.00pm. I arrived home at 11.00pm, walked into my room and dropped dead on my bed. lolz...What a day don't ya think? Well, at least i did a extremely good job on my Geography project. Aiming for another A+. lolz..

It's my mum's birthday today. Guess what? I was so busy the day before that i didn't have time to do a B-day card for her! Shh... lolz...i knew that Sunday was her B-day but i left the "Card-Making" till Saturday. Haiz... So, i had to wake up early today, at about 6am. I was exhausted from yesterday's activities, but i pushed myself on to do a B-day card for my mum. I plonked myself on the dining table, got some coloured pens and a piece of coloured paper. I thought for a moment and started on it. Well, it turned out to be a fantastic card! lolz...can't really describe it. But it's one of the best, i mean probably the best card i've done. I'm proud of it. ~8)

Oh yea, something very wierd happened today. I had received a inspiring email from my sis, and i believe i've forwarded it to most of ya peeps. The email had a very touching story about a mother who was having some trouble coping with the recent death of her son. It was amazing, it told about why God doesn't really stop bad or drastic things from happening. Just after i forwarded the email to everyone, I went online on MSN. A good old friend named, Gilchrist, came online a few minutes later and I chatted with him. He told me that his Granddad was diagnosed with luekaemia(I think that's the right spelling) and had a few months more to live. I was like "Oh God, you are marvellous!" I told him about the email i had just read and i sent it to him. Wow, God encourages people in different and unique ways. I feel so good that God actually used me to encourage such a good friend. Well, that's just half the point. There's something EXTREMELY important to be done. See, Gilchrist and his family are Christians. However, his granddad hasn't accepted Christ yet and he has a timebomb counting down on his remaining days. What i want YOU to do is to pray RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE for him. Even though you don't know who in the world Gilchrist is, just pray because God will know. Well, do you have the FAITH that God hears and listens to every single prayer and that YOUR prayer will have a GREAT impact on a dying soul on this planet. Jesus said "Ask and you will receive, Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door will be opened unto you." he also said "Pray and I'll hear from Heaven." But do you have Faith?

No comments: