Saturday, October 02, 2004

Fermented Breath

Hey peeps, received very few tags. And no one answered my question about what you peeps see on the top of the page(Above the picture of the cross), except Char and Tab! -.-" My questions are falling on deaf ears =...(

Oh yea, something really funny, or rather disgusting happened yesterday. I was doing some work on the computer, my Science Presentation Project. When i had finished with it, i walked out into the dining room to do some reading. Just then, my mum walked in and offered me a drink. I said "Sure". She handed me the red and white Liverpool mug which Tab gave me. I peered into it. It was some orangy yellow substance, i took a sip. It tasted kindda zesty, sweet and a tinge of sour. I thought my mum had come up with some special fruit punch or something like that. It actually tasted kindda nice though.

I tilited the cup to make sure there wasn't any more juice in it. After a few hours, i met my mum agian and i asked her what was the drink that she gave me. I thought it was apple juice. And she said "Opps!". I was like "Uh huh...". And the moment she said "Fermented Apple Juice", i was "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lolz...like i said, it tasted kindda nice though. Well, that was wierd. Hope i don't get a constipated stomach today.

Here's my poem for today =) Enjoy!

God's Plan
God's mind cannot be fathomed,
It can never be read.
His thoughts can only be described,
With words that can't be said.

His plans are flawless,
His works are great.
But many people claim,

That it's only fate.

Sometimes God's plan,
Makes him look as black as soot.
But take a look at the big picture,
You'll find it'd turn out good!

So when you're in trouble,
You must always say.
God is working,
Even till this day!

God & Isaac
2/10/2004

No comments: