Sunday, October 17, 2004

Passion for The Lost

Hey peeps! How are ya? I had a pretty good day today. I went to church in the morning, had a good Soccer Presentation Lunch, had a little soccer training and watched a Soccer match (Manchester United vs Birmingham City). And for all the Man Utd fans, don't be discouraged, at least you peeps got 1 precious point from the fixture. Be grateful!

Something really Cool happened today. I went to church and the service was awesome. The message was fantastic too! The title of the sermon was "Missions exist because Worship does not". It was about missions and worship, obviously. lolz...won't elaborate much on it. But what touched me most was the closing song. Have any of you ever heard "You Said" by Don Moen? Well, i reckon that's one of the most meaningful songs ever. I was so inspired by the song that i composed a poem similar to it(Not Breaking Copyright Laws). lolz!

During my QT, i prayed to God. I asked God to speak to me and to reveal his plan for my life. Prior to this, i've tried asking God but i didn't get a clear response. However, this time i opened my bible and i was literally stunned by the first paragraph. It read:
"In the course of time, David inquired of the Lord.
'Shall i go up to one of the towns of Judah?' he asked.
The Lord said, 'Go up.'
David asked,' Where shall i go?'
'To Hebron," the Lord answered.

Is that cool or what? Well, it said "In the course of time" so, i'll just wait for the Lord to give me a clear sign. Don't wanna jump to conclusions. OK, i'll share this poem with ya. It's one of my best. Enjoy! God Bless! ~8)

God's Promises
My God is great!
His praises i sing.
His promises,
Are true and everlasting.
If you have a big family,
With a thousand mouths to feed.
He said ask and you will receive,
Whatever you need.
If your life,
Is in sixes and sevens.
He said pray,
And he'll hear from heaven.
Do you have a passion for the lost?
He is a God of love and patience.
He said ask,
And he will give the nations.
So won't you pray,
In desperate faith.
For those lost souls,
Who aren't yet saved?
God & Isaac
17/10/04

No comments: