Wednesday, October 04, 2006

14 Day Countdown

Exactly 14 more days before my VCE Chinese Oral exam -.-" It sends shivers down my spine whenvever i think about it. Sigh... i'm gonna practice straight after this post. Well, school was pretty good today. Table-tennis was cancelled, so i decided to join the guys for a game of Soccer. Boy, it was scorching hot today; 30 degrees!!!
I found it hard to keep up with the pace, partly because of the after effects of that intense soccer game i had last Sunday. Well, my team managed to win 2-1 thanks to goals from Darryn and some other dude. haha! I think i got much tanner after that soccer game because i was wearing my Yarra muscle top, probably picked up skin cancer in the process too..

Well, these are just some random shots i took with my phone.
That's a hole in the Buchan Caves. I wanna crawl into it and hide in there for eternity.
That's another hole i wouldn't mind climbing in just to get away from all the stress!

Look at how engrossed everyone is! Fun times with the cell!
This is the ultimate hole. Hopefully, the grass will be greener on the other side..


Can you spot the smiley lemonish, beetrootish, salady and creamy face that we *cough* found at Lake's Entrance?

That's Jerusha, whom everyone mysteriously calls Peanut, on the Banjo/Guitar =)

No comments: