Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sorry Peeps!

Hi, I just wanna apologise for the inactivity of the website. Wow, so many people posted. Who in the world is Lowell and Jerm anyways? loL! I doubt i know them. But anyways, hi dudes. The reason why i was "AFK" for a while was because i started on a new game called "Ragnarok". For all of youse who have played it before, PLS DON'T BEG ME! lolz.. it's a cool game. RPG. You just walk around killing monsters, meeting new friends and gaining levels and skills. Lame eh? nothing else to do. haiz..

Since i have been inactive for so long, i should update you on the past few weeks. Hmm..oh yea, my soccer season has already ended. Guess what? *Step Back (You're gonna be suprised)* My team finished FIRST!(From the bottom, that is). lolz...but we all had a fun season losing all our games except for 2 draws. Well, we are getting relagated, that means that we are gonna get dropped to a lower division(easier opposition). Hope we will do well in that division.

Ok, the most recent problem. Book Report. Sounds easy eh? But try adding another word, "Oral". And add, in front of a classroom of Aussies. The equation is:
Book Report + Oral + In front of a class filled with Aussies = Horrible Death
lolz..but you know what? The title of my book is "Left Behind". I reckon some of you peeps would have read it. I seldom read books in the past. However, my sis introduced me to this series of books called the "Left Behind Series". Well, it's about the End Times, when Christ comes again and takes all the Christians up to heaven instantly, leaving everyone else behind for seven years of trials and tribulations. Well, i felt a sense of urgency as well as responsibilty to inform those classmates of mine who didn't know God. So, i decided that if God wanted me to do my book review, I would do it couragously, for God. Easier said than done, lolz... i have 2 more English lessons in exactly 2 days to go before the HOLIDAYS! lolz... It's like a ongoing-time bomb. Ticking away, waiting to explode. And all i can do is to watch it blow up in my face. lolz...hope it'll be over by today. =)

Oh yea, talking about the holidays. My school term is ending 2 days from now! Yeeha! Thank God for the rest. I really need it. But i don't know what i'm gonna do actually. Over here in Australia, you need a car to get around. It's essential. It's like a EZ-link card back in Singapore. But maybe i'll just go out with some friends for a movie or some lanning. lolz..I'll also be composing a poem(hopefully every day of the holidays) so, my blog will be flooding with poems. BUT, they're COPYRIGHT. ty. lolz..

Wow, Joel, you tagged by blog eh? thanks, How's life been there? Do the cousins still meet on Sundays or something like that? What kindda game are you playing now? still doing Frozen Throne? And, how's school in the poly?

KK, i gtg to school now. See ya Peeps!

No comments: