Monday, August 30, 2004

Unbelieveable Finding!

Has anyone ever lost a pretty valuable object and develop a really guilty feeling about it? It's like, you don't wanna, don't mean to lose the object, but it's just lost. Not entirely because of your own carelessness, but because of sheer incidence. I just hate that feeling. Especially if the lost object is expensive and sentimental.

Just two weeks ago, i lost my USB Drive. I found out just after school, so i came to a conclusion that i left my USB Drive in school. However, it was a Friday and there was no school the next day. That only meant that i had to live with the terrible guilt for two days (Saturday and Sunday), making my weekend miserable, and rush to school early next Monday to retrieve my USB Drive. Oh yea, for those of you I.T Pros who still can't figure out what a USB Drive is, a USB Drive is a storage device that you use to store files such as programs, pictures and documents. The costs range from $40-$200 for one, depending on the size(Megabytes) Mine was 149Mb (Pretty much). Well, it was only to be a test of faith. I had to have faith that God would help me to find it. However, i didn't find it on Monday. How about on Tueday? Fat Chance dude! lolz...i only found it on Thursday, and guess what? it wasn't in school, it was in the pocket of my jeans the whole time! I have no idea how it got there, it just did! lolz..Praise the Lord!

But...guess what? Last Friday, Three days ago. Dejavu. Ya know. More guilt? It's like...I'm cursed or something. I couldn't bring myself to tell my Dad, nor my Mum. I was kindda crapped up because i was 100% sure that i brought it to school. I had put som documents on it so that i could do some work at home. But now, it's gone missing. Checked in my jeans, blazer pockets, everywhere. Finally, (Not so Easy!) lolz.. i still couldn't find it. I decided that in the worst case senario, i would secretly store up my weekly pocket money to buy a brand new USB Drive. I was miserable. But i could sense that God was telling me to keep my faith. I did. But would it pay off?

On Monday (Today), i rushed to school early in the morning. Peeked through the computer room window to check if i left my USB Drive on the computer table. It's like someone's playing tricks on me. The room was partially lit. And it was too dark to see if my USB Drive was on the computer table or not! I was like -.-", you must be kidding me! I prayed a really desperate prayer to the Lord. I said, Lord, you said, Ask and i would receive, Seek and i will find, Knock and the door will be opened unto you. Guess what? The class that were using the room went in at 8a.m. The lights came on. I peered through the window, someone had picked the USB Drive up. He was walking to the teacher, i rushed into the class and asked the teacher if someone had seen my USB Drive. At the same time, the boy came to the teacher and told him that he had found a USB Drive. Unbelieveable, don't ya think? I mean, that was awesome! Praise the Lord!

To all ya peeps, I just wanna urge you to have faith in God. Especially desperate faith. For the Lord hears your prayers and requests. For he said "Ask and you will receive, Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened unto you." That's God's promise to you. He words are true, and so is he. However, God is still the judge and it doesn't mean that he'll give you anything you want. Rather, remember that whatever God does, he does it for those who love him. Do you love him? Well, i do.

No comments: