Saturday, September 25, 2004

Big Quarrel

Hey peeps, it's Saturday already. How time flies... My school holidays are ending soon. But school will be fun. I was chatting to Lyd and Sian yesterday. We talked about their coming exams, and both of them said i was crazy because i wanted the exams to come ASAP. lol! that was funny. Who wouldn't want to get their exams over and done with?

Ok, the music thing is really cheesing me off. For those people who can't hear the music (Strangely, this happens to be everyone), go to this website and download the lastest media player : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx
That should do. Cuz the music rox! You'll be missing out if u don't. Please do so asap. It's free too. No viruses, no spam.

Now to tell you about what happened this morning. Wondered why the title of this post is called "Big Quarrel". Well, you wouldn't think this was BIG. But in my family, almost every quarrel is BIG. lolz...here goes. My mum was supposed to take my sis and i out to shop for some clothing. And... she told me that she wanted to view a house first(We are currently looking for a house to buy) . So, i told her "Ok". We saw the first house, and then another, and another. I was quiet upset cuz my mum told me that we were only going to view one house. In addition to that, it was past 12pm and we had to get back for lunch. So what we had to do is - View 4 houses, shop for clothes and go back for lunch. The time was like a time-bomb in my head. Subsequently, i complained to my mum. I said that we were supposed to only look at one house and blah blah blah. Obviously, i took it a little too far. She had the impression that she had to report EVERYTHING she did to me, her son.

Consequently, she got SOOOO FURIOUS and SOOO PISSED that she just started the engine and headed for home. She wanted to drop me off at home, view the houses and then come pick me up again and go shopping. loL! i was like.."NO WAY, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!" lol! but she was off. 80km/h. lolz...anyways, it's over now, everything's fine. Now i know how some people feel when they are in conflict with their parents. Sometimes it can last for long periods of time, sometimes forever. Fortunately for me, it only lasted for an hour. Well, though out parents can be wrong at times, if u really think about it. They are doing either one of these two things:
- Things that are a absoulutely NECCESARY
- Things that are good for us
In addition to that, remember this law "Honour your Father and you Mother."

Ok, it's time for today's poem. It's kindda wierd, but anyways, here goes:

The Barren Tree
Useless, dry and rough.
That is all i can see.
Dull, unloving and uncaring,
The life of a barren tree.

Look at your life,
Are you like that barren tree?
Is your woody bark,
As dry as can be?

Get some living water,
It's time for a dunk!
Drench your branches,
And splash it on your trunk!

It's time to wake up,
And get revived.
Get out of your shell,
And get a life!

God & Isaac
25/9/2004

No comments: